Sage’s Sky has been released for just a little over a week. I have received a lot of feedback from many people and had made some changes to hopefully make Sage’s Sky a more fun game to play. Update 1.0.1 has been uploaded to the App Store and the Google Play Store and should be released within the a week or so.
Here is the full list of changes:
- Sage is now on the left side of the screen instead of being centered, allowing the player to react to objects more easily.
- Some minor bug fixes.
- Prices have been reduced by 50%.
- After every reincarnation, prices are increased by of the base price.
- Swipe speed has been increased.
- Added a mute all sound button to the main menu and pause menu
- Some minor GUI changes.
Sage’s Sky is out now for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
App Store and Google Play Store